Financing For Patients
Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay all at once. Healthcare providers offer All Patient Solutions payment plan options as an alternative or supplement to consumer credit, high cost finance loans, cash or checks. All Patient Solutions allows you to pay an affordable monthly payment over time and receive treatment now. We’re helping healthcare providers by allowing them an alternate resource so they can focus on recommending and providing the best care for their patients.
You can use All Patient Solutions to pay for any dental and medical treatment including necessary or cosmetic procedures. Don’t put off the procedure you want or need any longer! Applying is simple, fast and secure. APS is accepted at many providers nationwide and growing daily. Feel free to recommend your preferred healthcare professional. Your participating provider will present all available options to assist you with obtaining the care you want or need.
How does All Patient Solutions work?
APS gives you the confidence to obtain the care you need or want in the budget you can afford.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an appointment with a participating healthcare provider for consultation. If your preferred provider doesn’t currently offer APS plans, you can refer them to us.
- Consult with your provider for the intended services. The provider can estimate your monthly payment or you can use our payment calculator to estimate if you know the amount of your upcoming procedure.
- Complete a simple Patient Application which your provider can submit online or you can obtain one here.
- Receive an instant decision and electronically or physically sign your payment plan documentation & provided a void check for all future payments to be automatically debited from your preferred bank account.
- Schedule your treatment!
What providers offer All Patient Solutions payment plans?
APS was designed specifically for your healthcare needs and to assist you with obtaining the procedures you want and need. Our Find a Doctor search feature located on our website can help you locate a participating provider or you can refer to us a preferred provider of your choice.
The participating healthcare providers are in these specialty areas;
- LASIK and Vision
- Veterinary & more
What happens once you are approved for a plan?
Upon approval of your payment plan, your affordable payments will begin the same date as the signing date on the following month automatically.
You will receive a monthly billing statement that includes;
- Summary of account information and balances
- Reminder of your scheduled automatic payment
- Recent activity and prior payment postings
- Transactions and promotional details
- News and special messages
24/7 Secure access to your payment plan by clicking on the Customer Login button located at the top of the web page.